19 décembre 2021

I am addicted to The Oval and Ruthless

 
It's not a big news, I'm a big fan of The Oval and Ruthless since their first episode! I love these both shows so much, each week, when I watch the new episode, I want to talk about it, so I have decided to write a little article, in English this time, since most of the fans are American and not French.

I have talked about the shows several times here, but as the episodes pass, I'm more and more addicted to both shows. The Oval is in the middle of it's third season, while Ruthless came back for the second half of it's second season a few weeks ago. Honestly, every week I am so excited when I'm about to watch an episode because I know that it's gonna be so good!

There are so much tings going on in these shows, and Tyler Perry writes all the scripts by himself, so he can really do whatever he wants with the storylines and the characters. Murders, lies, adultery, arguments, shenanigans, intimidation, scenes which are completely what the fuck, and so much more, are part of each episode. And that what made me become addicted to the shows, because the big fan of soap operas that I am love what's happening in The Oval and Ruthless. I love the storylines, but I also love the characters and all the actors and actresses!

I said that I was really excited when I was about to watch an episode, but I'm also excited when an episode ends, because it always ends with a cliffhanger. So obviously I always want to watch the next episode. Unfortunately, I always have to wait a week! But yeah, I love both shows so much so each time I watch an episode, I want to talk about it everywhere! Not so many people watch these shows in France, I'm probably the biggest fan haha, so I love to go on Twitter and see the American fans reactions or live tweets.
 
Being addicted also means following the actors, and I follow a bunch of them on Twitter and Instagram. I love to see them share things about the shows, or pictures from when they are on set.
 
The article is not that long, but I always want to talk about The Oval and Ruthless, so I had to write a little something, because I can say it, they are both part of my favorite tv shows!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire